Sunday, March 29, 2009

Haruan of Sungai Bangat


It been a week i not touching my fishing rod... i'm quiet busy with the school's work. Around 7am my nephew and i casting at Sungai Bangat.

My nephew trying to cast at shallow weedy areas

Unexpectedly the water was murky .The water level drops significantly , based on my experience the Haruan here will move from its cozy homes in he shallow weedy areas to the open water . Today i'm using Surecatch Froggy F22 ( glow /6.25cm/14g ).I cast the Froggy to the open water after seen some bubbles ...suddenly ...Pop!!..someting strike my lure ,the fish jumped once...confirming that it was a Haruan .It still tried heading for snag but it was becoming tired and able to kept from reaching the snag . Yehooo..finaly i cought 400grm Haruan .

Close-up view of juvenil Haruan

3 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice fish Mizlan.
Tight lines

Fahiz Hussin said...

Pemburu sebenar ikan kepala ular..

klerbox said...

hail! bro lu memang pemancing haruan tegar...