Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sabah snakehead heaven


On my holiday with my family at state of Sabah...i meet my Facebook friends and plan to cast at "Bully balik " near area X ...Sabah . Let the hunt begin!

My 1 catch...lure Bully Waa frog
My 2 catch...lure Bully Waa frog

My 3th catch...lure Bully Waa frog

My 4 catch...lure Bully Waa frog


My 5th catch...lure Bully Waa frog
My 6th catch...lure Bully Waa frog

My 7th catch...lure Surecath Junior frog..wow!!! big mama snakehead!


snakehead swallow Surecatch Junior frog

Big snakehead compare to my weapons

My 8th catch...lure Surecatch Junior frog

My friend..Neal 1th catch...lure Bully Waa frog
My friend..Neal 2th catch...lure Bully Waa frog

My friend..Neal 3th catch...lure Bully Waa frog

My friend..Neal 4th catch...lure Bully Waa frog

My friend...Joseph catch 2 snakehead ( i just take one picture because busy with superb strikes )


All snakeheads we released back to nature..yeahh!!!..till next fight..Finally i found " Snakehead Heaven " .

2 comments:

matli said...

wow...nice port!!

9W2OCC SHAM aka Misai Tanglooong said...

wowwww,,,
best layan sampai 6 strike,,,
hehehe,,,