Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kota Kinabalu Snakehead hunters

Sunday 10 Julai... my family and i visit kota Kinabalu ..State of Sabah...had short snakehead casting trip with my friends from Kota Kinabalu Snakehead hunters at " Snakehead Kung Fu" near Village X .
Just my second cast..get one great strike in the middle of the swamp..yeahhh!!!..i catch 42cm haruan
Close up view..haruan swallowed Surecatch Junior frog ( Fire Tiger)
42cm haruan with my weapons..Shimanno Calcutta 50XT + OFMER TANGO rod
My friend...Big bos of KBS tackle shop..catch 60cm haruan..wow!
Close up view...big mama haruan with Hanomiya frog

60cm haruan..wow!

60cm haruan compare to my shoes..wow! megatron size!
My friend..Mr Frenki with his catch
My friend..Mr Erwan with his catch
My friend..Mr Mark

Till next hunt..to my friend Mr Mark..thank for great snakehead fishing trip..yeahh!!!

No comments: