Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blackwater Channa sitrus


5.30pm...i cast at Ranca-Ranca swamp, i brought out six inch Gulp softbait in the shape of a lizard . Casts for while but did not attract any interest so i change to my killer lure...

My killer lure...Surecatch mini froggy

I did not give it any chance after the jump . Using brute force..i pumped it in shortest possible time . open landing , i noticed that was no sign of my lure...Swallowing it down deeply , its wanting to consume my whole frog in one gulp was deemed by me as a compliment on the effectivess of my lure presentation .

The sweet satisfaction ....finally after almost 1 week without any catch...Yehooo 500grm haruan i cought...

2 comments:

Labuan Caster Team said...

cayalah bro..jeles aku..lma dah x strike jalak.nk p kedai lu cr katak bru

Labuan Caster Team said...

bro pa lg kasi kuar la seahawk bass tu..power tu set..revo primier x smpi 5 kg drag.seahawk bass 9 kg..