Sunday, February 22, 2009

Forbidden snakehead heaven


4pm..my friends and i go to the new fishing spot...it was forbidden area , but who care...we just want to fishing..ha..ha..from the picture you can see my friends ride motorcycles in front off my car .

It take about 10 minute to get there..we must walk into the thorny bush .

This is the new snakehead heaven we found...


This snaggy water full with haruan ( channa sitrus )and toman ( Channa Micropeltes )

Is this the new style of bait casting?..he..he..my friend Mr Nizam try to get the best position to cast snakehead .

My persistence finally paid off when my Surecatch froggy was duly taken . I was long ready for the moment and give it a hearty yank , before it had any chances of getting into weedy snag . I had tightened my Abu Garsia Black Max almost to fullest , and the fish had no chance againtst my brutal reaction . In the end , it was dragged out together with a huge bunch of weeds....Yehoo...500grm haruan , it certainly made my day .

The result of using non-traditional lure can be quite magical . Surecatch froggy for catching " whopper "is confirmed beyond doubt .

2 comments:

Labuan Caster Team said...

mcm munyet ja baju pupple ats pokok tu hehe..

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

baju purple tu..guide lubuk yang best dlm dunia..kah2..semua lubuk dia tau