Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shimano Calcutta Conquest 100DC+ : First blood

7am..cast with my friend at place we called " 3 hut" near Village X . Let the hunt begin
Yehoo!!!...i get one great strike in weedy area..Pop!..i catch 1.4 kg Giant Snakehead ( toman /Channa Micropeltes )
Wow!..superb solid hook up!...Giant snkehead swallowed my lure
My Conquest DC first blood...Giant snakehead !
Giant snakehead compare to my weapons today...Shimano Calcutta Conquest 100DC + Expert Graphite rod + 23lb Viravas braided
Catch and released..thank for superb fight!
My snakehead serial killer today...Seahawk Mini frog

2 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice fish! What a way to break in your new weapon.
Well done my friend.

Anonymous said...

Shimano Calcutta 400B delight for both freshwater and saltwater anglers.