Friday, May 22, 2009

Berkley Power Grub Fire Tiger vs snakehead


6pm ...i cast at drain near my school, today i meet new friend ...Pak Majid , an experienced snakehead hunter

Today i'm using Berkley Power Grub Fire Tiger...Hmmm....yummy!!

I was cast a small part of the drain . I had made about five casts in the erea and about to move away , but somehow i just stay and continued to cast . I had made repeated cast to the opposite side of drain .In less than second ...Pop!..i get a strike!...it was a scary feeling , seeing my line running ...but manage to control ..Yehoo!!!..i cought 800grm Haruan .

Mr Channa sitrus with Berkley Power Grud fire tiger still in its mouth...Yes!..solid hook-up!

Haruan with my Abu Garsia Ultra Cast II rod + Abu Garsia Cardinal 104 spinning + 20lb Power Pro braid

Pak Majid with haruan strike !!

Pak Majid first catch...200grm Haruan using his D.I.Y lure..Wow!

Pak Majid second catch...400grm Haruan

Close- up Pak Majid D.I.Y frog with Haruan..wow!..solid hook up

This D.I.Y frog was given to me by Pak Majid as a present...thank you so much!..you are so creative Pak Majid!Hope i can learn from you .

2 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice one Mizlan. You gotta love SP.
Tight lines

Jeff Douglas said...

Nice fish! I love the Berkeley plastics. Their power worms are the only worms I use.