Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shooting practice at Sepitang ,Sabah


8 Mei ...3PM my students and i from Cadet Police...departure at ferry from Labuan island to Menumbuk,Sabah . Arrived at Menumbuk 4.50pm , from Menumbuk to Sepitang using bus .


Arrived at Sepitang ,from sepitang to shooting field we using 4wd vehicles

The new chef...he2..i cook breakfast to my students

" Rambo"...first blood !

Our shooting target


i'm using M-16.

Not bad for beginner...he2


I'm using MP 5

Yehoo!!!...solid hit!!

My students with M16


Bye-bye...till next year

10 mei...1pm arrived Labuan island from Menumbuk ,Sabah

2 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Somehow I do not think that will get you any snakehead.
Keep your gun dry, wear a condom
Cheers

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

he2..you right!i never get any snakehead by shooting...liked vietnam war..M16 always wear condom!thank for be my friend