Monday, March 22, 2010

My new weapon...Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 6500 C3 Camo Reel Limited Edition








Today i recive one package from my friend... it was my new weapon...Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 6500 C3 Camo Reel . Almost two year i'm searching this rell ..finally i got it . I hope lot of Fishzilla i will catch with this new weapon . Thank to my friend...Mr Johan Amir for searcing this reel... Yeeeeah !!!


The Facts: This reel has 2 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 roller bearing (for Instant Anti-Reverse) and Swedish-cut brass gears. Models 4600C3 and 4601C3 feature a thumb-bar release; other models have a push-button release. Advanced features include smooth-meshing, quiet-cranking gears plus performance levelwind, line guide and paddle grips.

This picture i download from internet...at Japan , they using this C3 6500 to catch Japanese snakehead - Raigyo ( Channa Argus )

4 comments:

Shoreman said...

Hey Mizlan. Nice looking reel. Camo, fits right in with your attire. That's a mighty big Snakehead that guy caught. I would certainly keep my toes out of the water.

Mark

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice reel my friend. Now you just need to get a bit of blood on it.
Tight lines

Wolfy said...

Nice looking reel, Mizlan!

Wolfy

Izam LabuanCaster said...

wau,basar eh raigyo tu..area tu mcm kt sungai bangat hehe..cantik set camo tu