Saturday, February 4, 2012

Daiwa Alphas 103 Type F : First blood


540pm...cast with my friend at " Seahawk drain " near Village X . Today i want to test my new reel...Daiwa Alphas 103 Type F..let the hunt begin!


Last cast before back home...get one strike inside weedy area...pop!..yehooo!!!..i catch 36 cm haruan


River2sea Bully wa 45 swallowed by snakehead


36cm haruan compare to my weapons...Daiwa Alphas 103 Type F + Major Craft Slicer rod


My friend...Junnes catch "big mama" haruan 50cm using Seahawk frogy..yeahhh!!!


Seahawk Frogy solid hook up on big mama!


Big mama 50cm...wow!


Go baby go!

2 comments:

Gnenosfishing said...

Nice catch on your virgin Daiwa Alphas reel! May more fishes come your way! I love Daiwa too and I hope I could master baitcaster like you bro! Cheers! ^^

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

thank Gnenosfishing..i still amateur baitcaster