Saturday, April 18, 2009

Black water haruan vs Seahawk mini frog


" The grass is always greener on the other side of field " This santence always haunts me when i do land - based fishing . The unsatisfactory feeling and sense of adventure always makes anglers venture deeper and deeper to faraway .That why..today around 540pm...my friend and i cast at new spot near Sungai Keling village

Haruan heaven...with lots of weeds and murky water , today i'm using Seahawk Rinji rod, Abu Garsia Black Max baitcast and my favourite lure to hunt snakehead...Seahawk mini frog

As we arrived , there wee subtle splashes , sounds of 'pop'by the weeds ...cast the lure near the weeds..get six strikes but no hook up. I cast for seven time near the weeds..'plup'...get strike and immediately feel a strong pull on the rod . I fought the fish with brute force...Yehooo!!!..i cought 1.0 kg Haruan

1 comment:

Basspastor said...

The fish are getting bigger.

How come you only catch I fish per trip?