Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Cik Kudung " visit Mr Channa paradise


630am..explore and cast alone at new part of swamp near village X . I cast alone this morning because all my friends working . Well let the game begin...

Today i'm using " Cik Kudung" aka seahawk Mini Frog..my killer lure for snakehead

My first catch..200grm haruan..Yehoo!!!

Small guy with big appetite...

My second catch..300grm haruan..Yes!

Still seductive and sexy...haruan love my " Cik Kudung" aka Seahawk mini frog

My third catch..800grm haruan..Yehoo!!!

A close up view of the throat...big fat haruan whamming on the " Cik Kudung "

Haruan compare to my weapons...wow!good size!

It time to go Mr Channa!

I released back all the haruan...so that other anglers can joint the fun..around 830am i pack all gear and back home. Till next hunt...!

1 comment:

jepp79 said...

wah bro mizlan, nice catch.. gatal tangan tengok tangkapan tu