Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Dwarf vs Swamp Predator


830am...Cast alone at swamp near my house . It was a typical hot and humid morning . Thought the sun blazing down , fully looking cumulus clouds were gathering . It looked like might rain latter in the afternoon .

Hearing a quiet little plop , i turned in the direction of the sound and saw some bubles floating next to a couple of stalks of grass . Cast the " dwarf frog" pass the rise . When the lure passed the stalks of grass , then...i rewarded with loud " sploosh"..Yehoo!!!..i catch 400grm haruan .

Small but strike like big haruan


Solid hook-up on the haruan mouth

The "dwarf" lure with haruan

My killer lure of the day!...VIVA TR Frog 55 (L:5.5/W:9.5)

It time to go!

Catch and released..

It going to rain...! i pack all my gear and back home..till next hunt.

3 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Mizlan, you are the Snakehead king. I hope you signed up for that giveaway.
Tight lines

Mark Kautz said...

Hey Mizlan, next week (Tuesday I think) there is a program on National Geographic about the Snakehead. If you don't have satellite, I'll watch and fill you in. I also did an Internet search and with as many Huruan & Toman fishermen there are out there, I now see why you have "secret" ponds. They seem to have a bunch too. Keep at it, my friend.

Mark

HoneyBUZZin said...

Nah kan...dapat ikan lagi! Bestla hobi nih....*