Thursday, October 2, 2008

Roadside swamp predator


5pm while i was driving to the provision shop to buy groceries for hari raya aidilfitri open house.I saw a swamp area in front of the shop.I stopped the car and have a look.Then, i decided to cast a few bait.Luckily ,all my fishing equipment that i need is alredy in my car.
My instint told me there was snakehead fish lurking beneath.I missed it on the first cast and next after it but i can felt the snakehead playing with my Surecatch froggy


It's already 5.30pm pm when i decided that this would be last casting of the day.Finally i caught a 800grm haruan.yehoooo...



This place have potential and surely i will come again.I took some pictures before i realease it.I hope all angler will practice catch and release ( C&R ) so that the fish population will not decrease.Yehoooo...i so happy today ;0

3 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice catch Bro. On the way to the store that is too good.
Tight lines and screaning drags
Cheers

Steve Dobson said...

Great blog!
I seem to be following Fish Whisperer around the Blogsphere but, I guess he has the same fishing fever I do.

I'll visit here often Mizlan and with your permission will add a link to here from my blog .

Cheers,
Steve

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

thank for visit my blog..i also add a link ,hope be your friend