Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Haruan last frontier


It was a typical hot and humid afternoon .Though the sun was blazing down,fluffy looking cumulus clouds were gathering . It looked like might rain later in the afternoon.
Almost 1 month i don't catch any snakehead fish . Today around 3.15pm , my friend Mr Amir and i explore new place,canal near Pantai primary school ( Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Pantai).From i heard there are never any baitcaster ever try baitcasting at this canal.It was my golden opportunity.Today my 1.5kg haruan catch record will break.

Haruan hunter..this my magical machete that i use to explore this weedy canal...huwaaarghhh

Most trusted lure..Surecatch frogy

Wow!..look at that size of haruan head compare to my shoe..

Finally 1.8kg haruan ( Channa striatus)....yehooo! my new record on haruan

3 comments:

GC said...

wah besarnya...goreng pun sedap :)

Ben said...

Haha, AWESOME pic of you with the machete in one hand and fishing pole in the other. Nice work on the fish too!

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice catch and a very fishy looking spot. I will have to post a picture of me with my machete.
tight lines