Friday, July 3, 2009

Bubbles of snakehead


Some how my instinct tell me , that this weeddy areas very potential to cast today..let try ! Eyahhhh !!!...

530pm..cast with Mr Ridzuan at drain near my house . When i arrived i seen lots of bubbles near the shallow weedy areas . From my experience the appearance of bubles mean haruan has opened its mouth and searcing something to eat .

Firstly i use Seahawk mini frog but after no strikes i get . Than i change to Berkley Powerbait Grub Fire Tiger . I cast near the weedy areas ,while retrieve the Fire Tiger Grub with a long stretch of bubbles folowing suit in my bait area . Gulp!!!...Yehoo!!! i catch 400grm Haruan .

Yummy...Berkley Powerbait Grub so seductive



Released the haruan unharmed

My second catch...Yehoo!!!....400grm Haruan .

Solid hook up on the Haruan mouth

Catch and released again..and again...

No comments: