Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lord of the black swamp




" The grass is always greener on the other side of the field"...This santence always hounts me when do land -based fishing . The un satisfactory feeling and the sense of adventure always makes anglers venture deeper and deeper to faraway corner or lubuks . Today..around 640am..i explore and explore deeper the swamp near village X searching the snakehead heaven . Finally i found this small drain ...let the hunt begin !


Cast the lure near the weeddy bank...presenting it slowly , sometimes with a few stopping actions...suddenly get one great strike..Pop!...Yehoo! my first catch 300grm haruan .definitely a good start the day with this early catch in the morning .

Solid hook up...! " Cik Kudung " do it again her seductive job !

Haruan compare to my machete

My second catch...400grm haruan !

A lovely looking haruan taken on " cik Kudung "

My third catch..500grm haruan..Yehoo!

Close up view of haruan whamming on " Cik Kudung"...Wow !

Haruan of this size is very aggressive

The Snakehead killer lure of the day.!..Seahawk Mini frog aka " Cik Kudung" ( frog without legs )


All haruans i released back after taking pictures..till next fight Mr Channa!

1 comment:

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice catches my friend. I would say that you catch more fish than anyone I know.
Tight lines