Monday, June 14, 2010

The watergate predators



630am I cast alone at Watergate near Village X ... cloudy water drains because heavy rain overnight . Hmm..let try !
This morning i'm using Scum frog ( black) ...this Scum Frog was gift from my friend... Ebel from Brunei .
The first cast had no chance. The second pass grass area , a huge wave out of the grass and grab Scum frog. I yank my rod .. eyahhh!..Yehoo..i catch 500grm haruan
Haruan with my weapons...Shimano Culcutta 50XT + Expert Graphite rod + 20lb EX-5 Eupro braided line
Wow!..Stomach full with eggs..i must released back this haruan for future
500 gram on scale
My second catch ..300gram Haruan , this haruan strike 1 meter from my feet
Another solid hook up on Scum frog
Catch and released...bye-bye " Mr Black " . 730am ...i pack my weapons and back home. Till next hunt .

No comments: