Monday, February 7, 2011

Sabah Snakehead day trip- Membakut tiger

6am...fishing trip with my friends at Membakut Eco Lake , state of Sabah...let the hunt begin
To get there...we walk because the road full with mud..just 4wd vehicle can cross this road
walk and walk...
View of Membakut Eco Lake


my first catch..yehoooooo!!! 1.2 kg haruan ..yeahh!!
River2sea Bully wa frog solid hook up on haruan mouth
Big mama haruan with my weapons...Shimano Calcutta Conquest 100DC + Expert Graphite rod
My second catch...200grm toman / Giant snakehead..yeahh!!!
Another solid hook up...Seahawk mini frog
Small but good fighter !
My third catch...1 kg toman / Giant snakehead..yeahh!!
Zerek pencil solid hook up !
yeah!!!...

catch and released..till next fight!

Before back home we take pictures ...till next hunt yeah!!

3 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Well done. That 1kg Toman looks like he would put up a heck of a fight.
Cheers

Wolfy said...

Mizlan - is that your biggest Haruan?

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

mr fish whisperer : yeah!..that 1 kg toman was good fighter..still searching 5kg toman..till one day

Mr Wolfy :my biggest haruan is 1.8kg..still searching mega size haruan