Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Jack the Ripper"

730am..cast alone again at " The Hulk"...let the game begin !

My 1th catch...small haruan 200grm using Mazzy frog

close up view...small haruan with Mazzy frog...this haruan badly hurt , will bring back to cook haruan soup for my wife .

My 2th catch...bulan /tarpon using Rapala Skitter Pop 5cm Silver blue

Rapala Skitter pop silver blue..solid hook up !

My 3th catch...100grm haruan using Rapala Skitter Pop silver blue 5cm

Another solid hook up by Rapala Skitter pop silver 5cm

My 4th catch...bulan/tarpon using Rapala Skitter pop silver blue 5cm

Rapala Skittter pop 5cm..the serial killer!!!

My 5th...500grm haruan using Rapala Skitter pop silver blue 5cm

Super solid hook up!!!

My 6th catch...bulan/tarpon using Rapala Skitter pop silver blue 5cm....wow! this lure was serial killer


My 7th catch...500grm haruan using STORM Chug bug popper....yehooo!!!

ha..ha...solid hook up on eye!

My 7th catch...haruan using STORM Chug bug....wow!

yeahh!!!nice hook up !


Catch and released ...Thank for great strikes...total catch this morning 8...( 5 haruan and 3 tarpon)..yeahhh!!!..till next hunt .

No comments: