Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dark Art Caster meet Selunsong Hunter Team Brunei


Two day before , received a massage in my Facebook and Blog from my friend...Azlan in Brunei . azlan told me that he is coming to Labuan Island to visit and fishing with me . Yesterday , he had arrived from Brunei and i pickup and took him straight to the hotel . Today , around 6am i picked him up from hotel and took him to my secret fishing spot aka "Forbidden Snakehead Heaven "


My friend ...Azlan Selunsong Hunter Team from Brunei

Pak Majid catch 400grm haruan

Solid hook-up..Seahawk Mini Frog with haruan

My whopper of the day!..Yehoo!!!..i catch 1.0kg haruan

Good size...

Close up view.. Haruan with Eupro Superior frog

My killer lure today..Eupro Superior Frog aka Snow White

Catch and released

Wow!...it swim so fast like torpedo

Azlan catch 500grm haruan

Solid hook-up !!!

Azlan with me...Mantap!!! ( great )

Nice catch...! Fizan and Pak Majid with Azlan

Memorable picture...Labuan Snakehead hunter with Azlan from Selunsong Hunter Brunei

Azlan released the haruan


Go..baby go!

On the way back to my car , i found beautiful flower...Wow!. For today fishing trip, it is quite a privilege and many happy moment between us.We have lots of fun fishing together and this had made our friendship stroger . Can't wait to visit him in Brunei next month for adventurous and fun fishing trip .

2 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Wow, looks like you all had a great time. One day I would like to fish with you.
Tight lines

tbyrodney said...

Hobi memancing bukan sahaja untuk kepuasan sendiri tapi boleh menambah kenalan tidak kira dari dekat mahupun dari jauh. Semoga persahabatan yang terjalin akan berterusan hingga ke akhir hayat.
Aktiviti memblog juga dapat memberi kita kenangan manis untuk di tatap dihari tua kita. Kebangaan dan kegembiraan dapat di kongsi bersama dengan pengunjung blog kita dan ianya dapat kita tunjuk kepada anak cucu kita di kemudian hari.....
Teruskan usaha anda..... aduiiiii macam menulis buku rekod murid pula aku ni. :)