Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Berkley PowerBait vs Haruan


4.30pm Kinabenuwa canal,my friends and i went back again to hunt snakehead . We never knew where the haruan might be strike. Often it beside the grass but sometimes in the middle of canal too .

Today i'm using Berkley PowerBait Power Grub ( Pearl white )

Yehooo..my first catch 200grm Haruan

Yes!..my second catch 500grm Haruan

Small curly tail grub soft plastics are popular with haruan

Persistently working with Berkley PowerBait paid off..two good size haruan..yehooo!!

Mr Amir with his 500grm Haruan

Catch and release..till we meet again in the future

3 comments:

Labuan Caster Team said...

wau..hebat eh,set baru + dalak mmg ngam..

T. Brook Smith said...

Mizlan, I can tell you are on semester break from all the fishing you are doing Looks like you are having great fun!

We just found out that we have snakeheads in the state of Arkansas in the US.

I'm glad you catch and release snakeheads in Malaysia, but if I catch one in the US I won't be releasing them here. They're too hard on our native fish.

Labuan Caster Team said...

cute dalak 2..