Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The magnificent haruan vs Abu Garsia Black Max


4.15pm ,Kinabenuwa areas ..today i trekking deeper to explore this area . I found lot of potential spot for snakehead baitcasting . Sadly i found abondon fishing net...this really death trap for fish

Today i'm using Surecatch Froggy weedless plug series ( F07/6.5cm/14g )..most effective for haruan which hide inside the deep snags.

Yehooo...yes!..i cought 500grm haruan..it was a great moral booster for me

Today i'm using my newest weapons that just i bought this morning...Abu Garsia Black Max baitcaster + Lemax Slim Max rod + Power Pro Phantom Red line
Ha..ha..ha..once again! Haruan rip off my Surecatch Froggy...

should catch & release be confined to the new genaration of anglers.

Bye...bye my sweat heart

Thank for good fight...till we meet again

No comments: