Monday, December 22, 2008

Haruanzila


I came with my friends to Kinabenuwa areas . It's still a thrilling experience catching a 600grm Haruan yesterday...so today..I'm back!!
My friends that joined me today...thank guy!you are pure bait caster..

Yehooo.. i caught 1.1kg Haruan ( Channa sitratus )...today i'm using Surecatch Froggy Weedless plug series ( F07/6.5cm/14g)

Fuyooo...giving me a good fight!

Arghhhhh...not again !!..Today haruan rip off my Surecatch Froggy

Mmmmmmpuahhhh...a good bye kiss..thank for a good fight

Catch, photo and realese ( C.P.R )

2 comments:

Ben said...

Nice work Mizlan! I'm jealous of the warm weather you have this time of year!

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

i also jealous to you Ben..i never seen snow in my life..please come to Labuan island,malaysia..i will take you hunt snakehead with me